w-40 EDEBİYAT KAYGISI OLMAYAN TEK YAZAR

beğenmeniz dileğiyle...

18 Ağustos 2009 Salı

ilk ingilizce şiirim:MY OWN WAR


MY OWN WAR

When ever you are bored

Look at sky…

It is how much big,so that birds can fly

When God seperate you and I

Whatever happens.don’t cry…





Mevlana orders be like you appear

Or appear like you are

Life can not be explained only dollar or car

While the people are being killed no matter who they are

how could you dare to smile?




There is no connection among lines of my poetry

How can control himself,an angry

And how can sleep,a man

While his neighbour is hungry



Don’t care,write right

My falcon doesn’t tire during flight

My blindeyes cry because of your skin,bright

I wait for you everynight

Nevertheless.will flash,my little heart

Perhaps,my battle will continue until I die

This poetry not a word game,not a lie

When you are defeated,it means

You have a chance to retry

I understood that words are not enough to identify




Now I’m in the middle of my war

How difficult it is
You can’t know…

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder